Let’s get personal-just a bit…
…with those words, my dear blog buddy sulz has tagged me! I’ve read on other blogs that some of you don’t like to be tagged. But, this is my first time, so I intend to enjoy it. For those of you I’ve chosen to tag–I beg forgiveness in advance, and I’m only doing this because I’m scared of sulz (not really 😉 ), and I respect you and what you have to say about yourself. You of course will choose whether you want to play. Here are the instructions I was given:
>Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
>Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
>Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
>Let each person know that they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
I want to be clear that I do not consider “weird” to be “bad”, and if I refer to my “tagees” as having some weirdness about them, it’s meant as a compliment. (Perhaps that should have been a “random fact”).
1. I like to roam around hardware stores and office supply stores. In fact, I could spend hours in each.
2. I sing in two choruses, but my favorite part is the rehearsals. I don’t really like to sing in the concerts that much.
3. I do not like fashionable clothes. I’m attracted first to the color, then the “feel-goodness” of the fabric, then finally the quality, style or tailoring.
4. I love science, learning it, blogging about it, reveling in it–but I think it’s just as faith-based as religion is.
5. I think animals understand language–not the words, but the emotion or vibration they convey. And I think they can respond telepathically if we let them.
6. I play several musical instruments, but none of them would be welcome in a standard orchestra or band.
7. I used to daydream in school, instead of doing my work, because I was much more entranced with the imagery in my own head than what was coming out of the teacher’s mouth.
Here are the seven souls who shall be blessed with my tags (in alphabetical order):
1poet4man can he become even weirder or more random than his blog?
dovelove brightness and upliftment personified
kristarella always a fresh perspective
netty gritty nice and weird in every sense
outofmyhead like her, and the name of her blog practically demands it
spiritualtravelman a multi-faceted bloke
willrhodes his mind meanders…where?