Welcome to my living room on the Web. I have drawn from several sources to develop a comment policy which I believe is consistent with the overall goals and tone of this Weblog:
- Kindly meant comments are welcome. They mean a great deal to me.
- You are asked to include a username and email address when leaving a comment. (Your email address will not be published).
- The first time you comment on this blog, your comment will be moderated—this gives me a chance to view it before posting, and prevents spam comments from cluttering up the living room!
- Your comment may also automatically go into moderation if you include hyperlinks, since many spam comments include excessive amounts of these. This will only temporarily delay your comment, so please do include the links if they add value to the comment!
- As this is my virtual living room, I reserve the right to edit a comment if I believe it contains off-topic or unkind material. If I do so, I will note that “off-topic material has been modified by the blog owner” and let you know by email. If you then wish the comment deleted I shall comply. In practice, this happens extremely rarely.
- I will edit out personal information such as email addresses or phone numbers if you put them into the comment. This is for your own protection from spammers.
- I will correct minor spelling and grammatical errors at your request.
- I also reserve the right to delete any comment for any reason.
- I generally respond to comments within 24 hours. I like to acknowledge you and let you know how much your comment is appreciated.
- This is a happy blog! I enjoy comments which support personal growth, add relevant personal experiences to discussions, and foster curiosity about this amazing life we share.
Thank you, so very much, for your understanding. I appreciate your visits and your support.